The Minesota Vikings have altered their logo.
According to Vikings.com, there are five changes that this logo has endured.
- The horn shape is shorter and there is much more open space.
- The color of the Norseman’s hair is brighter.
- The hair braid is shorter.
- Thicker lines have been added to the hair and moustache.
- The base of the horn is coordinated with the helmet.
It will be intriguing to see how these logos look on their helmets. The coordination between the logo and helmet points to a sleeker helmet design.