A relatively quiet Media Day slid by as the Super Bowl inches closer.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch is known for avoiding the media, and was very quiet throughout the day.
- When asked about facing Seahawks CB Richard Sherman, Denver Broncos WR Wes Welker said he’d want “anyone one-on-one in the slot. Anytime.”
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas wants “to be the best—not just safety or corner—but defensive player” in the league. The 24-year old was very impressive at the podium.
- Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning ignored the legacy talk, and stated that he was “still in the middle of his career.”
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman said that it’s a “misconception” to view him as an angry loudmouth. Sherman was very eloquent at the podium.